1. This week there will be no youth group next week Wednesday May 17th because the AOYC youth convention will be that weekend.
2. AOYC Departure and Return: We will be meeting at Bethel at 5:15 May 19th to leave for convention. We will return at around 2 pm Monday May 22.
3.What to bring to AOYC: Clothes, toiletries, extra bedding(if you get cold easily), snacks, Bible, Pen, Notepad, athletic water for afternoon activities, swim trunks or bathing suits, and an open attitude to hear what God wants to say to you over the weekend!
4. On May 24th we will have our final regular youth night of the year. It will start at 7 pm and go until 9:15 pm starting with a pizza party.
5, On May 31st we will have our Grade 12 goodbye event. Gr 12's Please keep the event open in your calendars. Details to follow.
6. Summer Programming: Below are the dates for our Home invasions. If you would like to host a home invasion please contact Pastor Bart. Each home invasion will be way more casual then our normal youth nights. They are primarily an opportunity to hang out but once in a while we will hear testimonies, and maybe hear a small devotional! They will occur at the houses of people in our church and will start at 7:30 pm. Locations to be announced.
7. Serve July 21st-30th 2017- The deadline has passed but if you want to go you can still go for a higher fee. Talk to Pastor Bart for details. This year serve will be in Thunder Bay Ontario. We are looking for 12 youth to go. We want a deposit of $70 to confirm your spot. Also we will be staying somewhere the night of the 21st and the night of the 29th because of the long drive. Please have your full payment in by May 30th.
8. If you haven't yet Sign up for The All Ontario Youth Convention May 19-22! Here is the Link: http://www.allontario.com/register/