Hello Bethel Youth Families!
It has been a while since we have sent out a general update because we have been playing things by ear in the midst of this crisis.
1. This week Wednesday April 15th we are doing a panel discussion on Human Sexuality from 7:30-9:15 pm with small groups after the discussion on ZOOM.
2. On Thursdays at 3:30 pm we or going to do a mini series for the next 3 weeks on Contentious Topics. It will be a way for us to connect and listen to varying opinions. We may have special guests. This is a fun side project and will not take the place of youth group.
3. Next Week Matt Hengeveld will be doing a talk on All In on Wednesday April 22nd with small groups to follow. Youth will be from 7:30-9:15 pm on ZOOM
4. On Wednesday April 29th Pastor Bart will be a leading a talk called Remaining in Him. With small groups to follow. Youth will be from 7:30- 9:15 pm on ZOOM
Please Message Pastor Bart or a Youth Leader for the Zoom Link
5. We Have a new Youth Email for the summer months while Pastor Bart is on Sabbatical. It is : email@example.com
6. Summer Home Invasions
Below are the dates for our Home invasions. If you would like to host a home invasion please contact Pastor Bart. Each home invasion will be way more casual then our normal youth nights. They are primarily an opportunity to hang out but once in a while we will hear testimonies, and maybe hear a small devotional! They will occur at the houses of people in our church and will start at 7:30 pm. Locations to be announced. we would like to fill these dates before Pastor Bart leaves for sabbatical. (Before May 1st)
ZOOM will be the Back-up option on these dates.
July 8th- Pastor Ralph
August 12th- The Koetsiers