Hello everyone! It's been a while since I have posted. I hope you have enjoyed the break:P
Today I would like to draw your attention the the upcoming events and activities for the month of September.
1) Parent Meeting: September 11th after the morning service we will be having a parent meeting so that you can meet new youth leaders and hear about what we have planned for the coming ministry season. If you will not be there and would like information and a tentative calendar please let me know in advance and I will send information to you.
2) Season Opener: Our season opener will start with a BBQ and some games along with a lesson on our theme verse for the year as found Matthew 28:18-20. The event will be September 21st at 6 pm and end at our usual time of 9:30 pm.
3) Fall Retreat: This ministry will be happening the weekend of September 30th to October 2nd If you have not registered for Fall Retreat you need to do so ASAP! The later you register the more expensive it will be and the harder it is to get rides. This is an event you won't want to miss! Please register and mail the money and registration yourself. If you would like to use youth bucks contact Pastor Bart with the amount and a check will be made out to parents for their child's youth bucks. Here is the Link: www.trilliumfallretreat.com/registration.php
4) Leadership Studio: If you are interested in growing in your leadership abilities or want to join Bethel Student Leaders and have not gone yet don't hesitate to sign up for this awesome event. Ask people who have gone it is something you don't want to miss!!! Youth Leaders and student leaders will leave the day before fall retreat on September 29th in the afternoon and spend that evening and the following morning until Fall Retreat developing their leadership skills. Then they will attend Fall Retreat and return the same time as those who go to Fall Retreat. If you want to go as a student leader I need to know by September 12th 2016.
5) Dan Bremnes Concert: This concert will include the Color. The concert will take place September 28th at 7 pm. For more information please contact Pastor Bart.